- Navigate to the Parents’ Evening Booking System here http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/harlawacademy
- Use your personal information to log in. You must use the information which we have on our system for your child’s main contact or you will not be able to log in. This information has been sent to you via Groupcall
- Log in by selecting which child you want to make bookings for first. If you have more than one child who requires bookings, you can switch between them once you are logged in.
- Once logged in, decide whether you need to make bookings individually, or using our Automated Booking Wizard. We recommend you use the Automated Booking Wizard.
- Once you have selected your preferred booking method and once in the correct parents’ evening, follow the relevant instructions from below:
Automated Booking Wizard
- Select the teacher(s) you wish to book. You can make appointments with up to 10 teachers.
- If you have a second child to make bookings for then select their tab and repeat the teacher selecting process
- Proceed to the bottom of the page and specify your personal availability, then press Make My Bookings For Me
If the wizard replies that bookings are not feasible, you have not left enough time and need to reduce the number of teachers or increase the amount of time you’re available.
- Now see a list of your booking suggestions.
- Press Confirm to confirm these appointments as your bookings
- Press Print or E-Mail to initiate your confirmation.
- Scroll down until you see the booking table. Above it are the departments and teachers which are available to you.
- Select the department, then teacher, and click on an available time to make a booking. When you selected a time, you’re able to add any issues or comments for the teacher to take note of before the appointment.
- Repeat this process, making bookings for all of the teachers you need to.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, click on the correct department and teacher, then click on the green appointment to change it.
- If you need to make bookings for another child, scroll to the top of the page. In the top left corner you should see a ‘Make a Booking for Another Child’ icon. Click this. If there is no icon, the software does not recognise that you have multiple children. This just means that you’ll need to log out and log back in again using the other child’s details.
- Once you have made all of your bookings, click on either E-Mail or Print my Appointments. Appointments are saved when they are made, so you don’t have to e-mail or print to ‘save’ them, but doing so will provide a confirmation with further information, possibly including rooms and instructions from the school.